Learning and achieving together
The Mawney Road Schools first opened in 1896. These schools were amalgamated in 1996 to form The Mawney Primary School. In 2010, we changed status and became The Mawney Foundation School. During 2016-17 we underwent a rebuild under the PSBP and moved into our brand new building in November 2017 as a 3 form entry school.
In our most recent Ofsted visit we were graded as a good school (May 2016). Click here to view our Ofsted reports and information.